moneyanddong

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Wolverine(Hugh Jackman)

"X-MEN is not just a comic book" It is obviously proved when i watch the movie X-MEN 3 "The last stand”
I am really impressive on the characters Wolverine in film. He is a braver, heroic and loyal lover. He fights to the survival and the peace of human society.
I know a little bit about X-men comic book before, when I saw my younger brother read these stuff. I quite interested in the comic style images. But when I watch the movies, I am really exciting for the hot action and special effects on movie, further more the story of film quite little difference than what I think about America society. In the film, the message is given:” The peace, no discrimination in society between mutants and normal human people”. How to do it? In the movie I see Xavier (X – professor) is a man who scarify all his life for that massage. Why he does it ? What for ? In my opinion, The first reason is “safety place for all mutants “. Why ? Because in film mutants still consider as not normal people. They need to be treated. I relate them with the disable people in society now , Do they really get the equal with normal people ? OR they try hard just for their survival?. If I am a mutant, I also have the same question. There is not wrong if Megneto wants to destroy all human to create the world of mutant only. Both Xavier and Megneto try to do to archive their same goal as free for the mutants. I don’t hate Megneto as many people think him as a bad man. He just simple does not patient enough to find the right way. He just has one thing wrong that are he think mutant is superior then normal people. He follows the wrong ways of human that human had considers mutants as dangerous and not normal human. Xavier choose difference way , he use the love to find the love. His idea is a ultimate perfectly as the idea of community. However, in real life people just live for himself – for his survival- only more than for other people. But it is a movie, and any people who love peace and equally in society always want the better for society. Hope we all have the same feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home